Google search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Whats this all about

It has been ten year now that I have been in the Navy and I have loved every minute of it. I cant wait to see what the next ten to twenty years have in store for me. You might ask why I started this blog, why write an article about news that anyone can get online. Well here is my answer to that, I want to create a place that I can put my thoughts down on "paper" about whats going on in the Navy today and hopefully help people learn new things about the Navy they might not have already known.  I also need to improve my writing skills and I thought to myself what better way to improve my skills than to write everyday about something I love, the Navy.  I hope to have fun with this site and have lots of discussions with you about the Navy. GO NAVY!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary in the Navy. Here's to 10 more. Thank you for your service. STAY NAVY !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sir, 10 goes by so fast I plan on doing 20 more. I am going to OCS soon and Ill be a Information Warefare Officer early next year! I cant wait. So 20 more as an Officer and I might have a chance of seeing CMDR! Thank you for your 30 years of service too!

    ReplyDelete